Austin Glamour Photography Corrina Rachel Shoot 15 Pic0008 , a photo by AustinGlamourPhotography on Flickr.
Your Emerging Freelance Artist One Flaw In Women Women have strengths that amaze men....... They bear hardships and they carry burdens, but...
Photo Gallery | Cindy Crawford
My Creative Writing - "What Kind Of Good" Ohh! My what kind of Good? I can't believe how so booming. I&...
Mary Mosby - Business Communications Speech Messick Adult Career & Technology Center Memphis TN. 38111 - IMG_2428Mary Mosby - Business Communications Speech Messick Adult Career & Technology Center Memphis TN. 38111 - IMG_2428 a video by sa...
crowd control stanchions and ropes Red Plastic Cups 16oz 50ct -BOGO Cups -Solid Color Tableware - Party City
Naomi Campbell Paint 1 08-08-2012 , a photo by samuelfcampbell2003 on Flickr.
Samuel F. Campbell For Life, Yours!:*) Unconditionally Mr.Samuel F. Campbell An Emerging Freelance Artist Memphis Tn 38111 My Two Love...
IMG_3155 , a photo by samuelfcampbell2003 on Flickr. Can You feel the Spirit of 1976!
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Friday, June 23, 2017
Thursday, March 9, 2017
Working with my Junior level LPIC-1 Exam 101: Linux System Architecture
End of Course Status: Complete
Basis of Linux System administration starts with the understanding the hardware that makes up the system and how to install and configure it. The course describes BIOS configuration of integrated hardware as well as configuration and external peripherals, Such as USB flash drives. The course also covers basic software administration, including the section on setting of runleveles and the methods for shitting down a system gracefully. This course is part of a series that prepares the learner for CompTIA Linux+ exam LXD-101 and Linux Professional Institute (LPI) LPIC-1 Junior Level Administrator exam 101.
Administrating and rolling out and supporting a Linux fleet in the enterprise; while seeking internationally recognized, distribution-neutral Linux certifications
My Linux Skills & Abilities:
- distinguishing between various types of storage devices
- recognize how to get information about hardware resources for devices
- distinguish between the commands for managing a kernel bodule
- recognizing how to get information about USB devices.
- Describing the activities of each stage in the Linux boot process
- Recognizing how to find the GRUB configuration file
- Identifying ways to increase the security of GRUB
- Getting information about hardware
- Working with GRUB
- Recognize how to change between runlevles
- Using the shutdown commands
- Managing runlevles and shutdowns from the command line
Fedora 25 Workstation
Device name: Loclahost-live
Memory: 7.8 GIB
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
P8400 @ 2.26GHz x2
OS Type: 64-bit
Graphics: Galliun 0.4 on NV98
GNOME: Version 3.22.1
Disk: 0 Bytes
Photos: Image Viewer
All DeskTop Applications:
- Boxes 3.22.1 A simple GNOME 3 application to access remote or virtual systems
- Evolution Mail
- Firefox - 50.0
- Instasll to hard Drive
- Vresion: 126.96.36.199
- Build ID: 188.8.131.52-6.fc25
- CPU Threads:4
- OS Version: Linux 4.8.;
- UI Render: default
- Locale: en-US (en-US.UTG-*);
- Calc: group
- LibreOffice Cal
- LibreOffice Draw
- LibreOffice Imp
- LibreOffice Writer
- Shotwell Photo 0.24.1 Photo Manager
- Sundry -
- Text Editor -
- Utilities -
- Videos -
- Weather -
CD audio - Ask what to do
DVD video - Ask what to do
Music Player - Ask what to do
Photos - Ask what to do
Software - Run Software
~ Samuel F. Campbell